I WILL OFFER YOU EMPATHY
I WILL NOT JUDGE YOU
I WILL BE HONEST AND OPEN ABOUT HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
I WILL OFFER YOU A SAFE AND CONFIDENTIAL SPACE TO EXPLORE
I am a qualified Integrative Therapist and am dedicated to helping you to move forward from what ever is holding you back! I have an interest in working with families with additional needs as well as empowering parents to recognise the importance of self-care, to boost confidence, create long term wellness and develop healthy relationships!
I have worked within NHS Primary Care, Rape Crisis and Autism specialist services and have gained a lot of experience within voluntary and paid placements. I also see clients privately and offer a discounted counselling scheme for any members of Cheshire Autism Practical Support.
I am a business owner, author and mom to a 16 year old with autism. I have lived in various countries around the world and love travelling and experiencing. I work as creatively as possible with what each client brings and am passionate about supporting others to achieve wellness. I work flexible hours which allows me to support my son to home school.
I love working with people from all backgrounds and have developed a strong skill set to be able to support you to explore what ever is coming up for you in your life. I will offer you a 1:1 safe space to talk which is confidential and appropriate to your needs!
My coaching style offers you…A non-judgmental space to explore your goals and passions
- A confidential space built on trust and transparency
- A flexible approach to suit YOUR needs
The 5 step model:
- Clarifying your goals
– Looking at what is in your control and what is out of your control – Clarifying why these goals are important to you
- Creating the steps you need to take to action your goals
– Creating a SMART action plan based on your goals – Clarifying your first step
- Building the resilience and commitment you need to achieve your goals
– Creating a clear vision and what this means for your life – Clarifying the steps that you need to achieve this vision – Visualising what it will feel like to achieve your goals – A personalised visualisation
- Measuring and adapting
– Identifying any barriers to success and how to overcome these – Creating measuring tools to help keep you on track for success
- Celebrating your awesome achievements
Yes! You made it! What went well and what can we improve on going forward!
Within 5-6 sessions we can clarify your goals and take significant steps towards achieving them. I am fully qualified and work within an ethical framework as defined by the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy.